Job Title : Primary Class Teacher
- Last Date for Application : 30-11-2018
- Educational Qualifications : Bachelor degree or PGCE in Primary Education covering all core subjects
- Salary : Salary range 735kwd to 1000kwd (depends on the experience)
Skills & Experience
- A passion for teaching and love of children. Creativity and enthusiasm. Fluency in English language. Computer skills in using Microsoft Office and other programs that serve school purposes.
- Recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with any EPG policy and specific procedures & rules.
- Create and manage a positive, caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
- Plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the English National/MOE Curriculums ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- Identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations. Create a deliver learning activities which ensure that children achieve identified learning outcomes.
- Ensures all aspects of children’s work are marked meticulously and appropriate feedback is given timeously.
- Maintain good order and discipline among the children, safeguarding their health and safety.
- Organise and manage groups or individual children ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- Plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of children’s learning.
- Maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
- Provides written and oral feedback information to parents at key times throughout the year.
- Prepare appropriate records for the transfer of children.
- Ensure effective use of support staff within the classroom, including student assistants.
- Participate in staff meetings as required. Participates throughout the Academic year (AY) in all calendar events and school activities.
- Adhere to and uphold all school policies &
- Is a part of a whole team, working collaboratively with line managers & peers.
- Ensure that EPG policies are reflected in daily practice.
- Communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s education – academic, social and emotional.
- Continue professional development, maintaining a portfolio of training undertaken.
- Support PS academic management in promoting the ethos of the branch.
- Promote the welfare of children and to support the branch in safeguarding children through relevant policies and procedures
- Promote equality as an integral part of the roles and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.